NextGen Precision Health Cancer Seminar - Oct. 21
More information is available below.
For questions about this event, please reach out to Mary Hindle-Christie at firstname.lastname@example.org
"The School of Medicine’s OneHealth Biorepository can help you in your research!"
Description and Speaker Bio
David Pittman, MD and Jennifer Schnabel
Outline of presentation:
- History of SOM Biorepository
- Content of OHB in sample numbers
- Types of samples (FFPE, frozen, fresh)
- Samples based on project types (clinical trials, intramural, legal)
- Standardization of samples by accreditation recommendations, pathologist annotation, and subsequent sample validation
- Dean’s Advisory Committee and Dean Fay’s input
- Interaction with Dept. of Pathology, MU Campus IRB, and Siteman’s Tissue Procurement Center
- Web Page review
- Cherwell LIMS /Database for the Investigator